Saturday, March 1, 2008

The accidental advertisment !

Today was weird..

I was walking down Orchard road as i wanted to check out the World of sports store at wisma as it has full range of Salomon items there. Then i met my cousin, Lisa, who was at this coca-cola road show. She works in an advertising firm and coca cola is her client .They were having a roadshow to promote their latest product: Coca-Cola Zero . To my amazement she actually pulled me to do an advertisement for them! Coz she claimed that she couldnt find any chinese guys around( I think its because she knows i'll do it for free..Grr..)

I had to look at the camera and say the following lines.. In fact.. i took 3 takes to perfect the scene..

1. Wow! Zero Sugar??! (Looks at the camera amazed!)

Unscrews my bottle cap..

and take a gulp..

2. Tastes like real coca-cola! (Looks shocked and satisfied)

My goodness.. i did it for free.. Should have charged.. =p


New spokesperson for coca- cola..

Zero sugar?! sure or not... It would test even the staunchest of fitness buffs...

Its kinda ironic.. Since secondary school, ive consciously avoided soft drinks because of its high sugar content. Today i appear on a advertisement for Coke.

Catch me on TV.

No comments: