Wednesday, March 26, 2008

8 Points!

Praise God for seeing me through my Traffic Police Driving Practical Test. REALLY.

Its by God's hand that i passed and could really see that through the whole test was really a divine experience.



The night before i couldnt sleep and had a weird panic attack and woke up at 250am! Prayed for peace and then distracted myself so that i can go back to sleep...Haha..


  1. Firstly, when i went for the warm-up, was really nervous and didnt even engage the correct gears when i was doing reversing.. Luckily i calmed down and didnt make any mistakes in the actual test.. Got test route 5 for warm-up.. and then when the balloting came.. I got test route 5 AGAIN! how exact can it get? im sure it was divine and my tester was a nice chap talking to me throughout in the circuit.

  2. Cleared Circuit with zero points! Yay! =)
  3. Went on road and did u-turn at amoy quee camp and head towards castle green.
  4. Then opposite castle green's bus stop..there's this road cleaner tank and i was SLOW to notice it(in the opinion of my tester) so i got 6 points for that.

  5. And then tester said go back to circuit.. i was like HUH?! i have not even completed the test route .. in fact im the first car that got back.

  6. Then went up.. he said: You are quite a good driver, just that ur reaction slow.. should avoid that big vehicle by overtaking it.

  7. So he signed that i passed! and just add another 2 points for incorrect braking.

  8. Viola! 8 points..!

REALLY want to thank God and all you people who have kept me in prayer.. at least i dont have to pay the SSDC dudes anymore! yay!


Oh..Oh and alfiyan's coming back next monday! shiok man! my timetable will be split with him then i wont have such a heavy load anymore.

No comments: