Sunday, January 27, 2008

Reflections

So.. i have settled the NOLS issue. i am GOING! yeah.. after much soul-searching i affirmed my intentions for going this course and found that it is beneficial to go.


Friday..


Went dinner with double G, JVR and fredo at outram park temporary market. Food was superb as we had bean paste fish head and claypot rice.. had a great time of fellowship as we adjourned to TPRS for teh-ping. Here's a nice pic of someone drinking guiness...

No prizes for guessing who's the person with such a hulk-ing presence (in the words of a pony)

Saturday: Two of my tuition kids were late. Then i flared at them.. haa.. think they wont ever dare to be late again. But the tuition as a whole went well.. think they benefitted and we chatted about school life and told them how to organize their time well so that they will use their time wisely.

Met jam for lunch and we chatted the whole afternoon about funds and everything else which was another good time of catch up.

Ran with Hammy and fredo.. and then dinner at crazy ang-mo..

Food's not bad... =)

Sunday: Svc was reflective and good as usual.. Today a friend prayed for me and God reminded me of the reason why i am where i am doing what im doing. Often when the going gets tough and we get drained and burned out.. we question why we are there.. but today i was brought back to the origin where God called me to impact lives and placed me where he wanted me to be. Thank God that he gave me this word from the friend. =) Not that im not tired all of a sudden. But now i have renewed purpose and i know why im doing this for.

I can now smile at 6pm even though im super tired. Praise God.

5 comments:

royal said...

Hi,
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Online Dating Personals

royal said...

Awesome Post!
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Best E-Learning Script

royal said...

Fabulous Sharing!
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Unlock Codes For Blackberry

royal said...

Awesome Sharing!
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Unlock Codes For Blackberry

royal said...

Hi,
Soniksecurity offers you a wide selection of Vehicle and Home Security Products. We carry a wide variety of Security and Safety products like Vehicle Tracking System,GPS Navigation Devices,Vehicle Rear View Camera,Waterproof IP Camera,Wireless Ip Camera at very affordable prices.

Thanks for sharing!
Vehicle Rear View Camera