Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Debut Post! (A brief Introduction)

Greetings to all and Happy new Year! This is my first post and most befittingly, at the start of the year 2008!

I really want to thank my friend Hammy(I'll get you nuts later for snacks) for bugging me to start a blog so that i can pen my thoughts down online.

Generally I am an educator that loves the outdoors, sports, AR and running. I also do food reviews for streetdirectory.com. and also a running ambassador for adidas singapore. I attend Revival Centre Church with some really mentally-needy friends..
Just to give you a brief intro of who I hang out with: here goes...



From Left-Right (Pout-er, Me and King)


On the left is my good friend since JC and Police days, his name is Pony Lan. He loves walking long distances and dislikes rice. An indication of unhappiness would be the gravity-defying moves of his lips.


On my right is his royal highness the King of Castle Green. He was from the armoured regiment of his royal troops and got best PT. He loves riding 2 wheels(bicycle) and also looking for good teh-ping. That explains why we tried to conquer sri-lanka for its superb tea-leaves in ceylon to get the best brew for his highness.


The next group is in the next picture:


Only the backrow: From left

Gavindersamy s/o Wang : They call him blur and detailed. well i have to agree having known him since JC.

Ho-ties Ho Kum Seng: He is a great chap, NUS clown and we're always in for a good show when he and hammy gets together.

Next one is Hammy! : Thanks for helping me to set up. Another NUS clown but good bro he's another super fitster man. Somehow he personifies all animals.. even a hornbill.

And the one wearing the same shirt as me is JVR!-energiser! My JC classmate he's really my shadow, we have been doing same things together since JC.. cool dude.. he has a caffeine pump in his heart put in by the Singaore cardio society.. that explains his hyperactivity. Others say he ADHD..

2007 has been a good year for me, want to thank God for his faithfulness and providence.

I believe he placed me in education for good reason and i want to thank him for giving me a purpose.

For 2008~

1. I want to be a good educator-fulfilling God's purpose in my life.

2.Know God himself better and draw closer to him!

3. Enter PESS-must work hard!

4.Write more food reviews and eat superb food!

5.Join AR and do Marathons!

No comments: