Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Journey

Its been awhile. A long time in waiting. After weeks and months of administration work, finally there is light at the end of the tunnel! This journey has been tough, not tumultous though, but I thank the Lord and the friends and mentor he placed around me to get me through this period!



After the round 1 of acceptance, I have been confirmed a place at University of Alberta.
I am the only student from NIE going for it. Wanted to see if there were any friends from NIE going then I could arrange something. Oh well, at least there are 2 others from NTU going to Alberta with me in Semester 2.
It has been a journey which i learnt alot, somewhat similar to the race i organised last year. It was very testing and kept pushing me to my emotional and mental limits. It also questioned me how much I really wanted it. Jam said that it was "Survival of the fittest" and that phrase cant be more apt I say! After going through so many obstacles, I asked God, if it was in his will to go coz I dont want to go if it wasnt. Thankfully, I still had peace in my heart and tried my best. I think it was a test of faith and perserverance. Boy am I glad that I hung on.
Special mention goes out to the mentor, who believed in me all this while and telling me to "Just do it la" Haha.. Thanks Sir. Also to JVR, Jam and ET, thanks for letting me air my grouses as well..
Hope to touch the snow =)

4 comments:

Victor Lee said...

well done bro!

royal said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Groupon Buying Script

royal said...

Nice Post!
Pick Update create a track for a single men and women meet, flirt, date and fall in love, Providing time and meet again through online dating.Thousands of single men and women right in your area have posted personal ads on PickUpDate.com.

Thanks
Free Online Single Dating

royal said...

Hi,
Faljo.com is your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Thanks for sharing!
Sell Buy Car