Monday, February 16, 2009

Are you going to finish strong?

Today, I fought another battle with INSTEP course matching.

Felt slightly defeated though. But thanks be to God, Dr Teo came to the rescue.

She set me down,talked to me and even went through the possible alternatives with me.

Before I left the room, she said: "Alex, before you leave watch this video first!"

And I watched a video about Nick Vujicic entitled " Are you going to finish strong? "

He has no limbs and was speaking to students about picking himself up after he falls down. He

asked them : Are you going to finish strong?

He said: What do you do when you fall down? you pick yourself up. You can't just stay there..

And then he uses his head and every ounce of muscle he has to stand up. Much to the roaring

applause of the students.

I teared a little. Inspired and motivated now. I went to the tutor and Praise God! He approved of

the course and I went back to give Dr Teo a high- five!

I started this INSTEP journey and now I want to FINISH it strong.

Thank God for his grace and also for an amazing tutor and human being in Dr Teo.

Here's the link for the Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqantZJ6WwM

The 2 minutes of this video will change the way you see things again.

4 comments:

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Daily Deal Software

royal said...

Hi,
Soniksecurity offers you a wide selection of Vehicle and Home Security Products. We carry a wide variety of Security and Safety products like Vehicle Tracking System,GPS Navigation Devices,Vehicle Rear View Camera,Waterproof IP Camera,Wireless Ip Camera at very affordable prices.

Thanks for sharing information!
Vehicle Rear View Camera

royal said...

Hi,
Pick Update create a track for a single men and women meet, flirt, date and fall in love, Providing time and meet again through online dating.Thousands of single men and women right in your area have posted personal ads on PickUpDate.com.

Thanks for sharing information!
Love Online Dating

royal said...

Nice Post!
Faljo.com is your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Thanks
Buying A Car