Friday, February 13, 2009

Carnivore @ Vivocity

Today's educational tour on food has opened a new chapter in my gastronomic books.

Visited the carnivore at vivocity with the mentor and it was a new insight gained on Brazilian food I must say.

It has an interesting concept of serving meats on skewers right up to your plate by the wait staff.
It is free-flow buffet and they do have an array of greens to offset the protein paradise that you are in upon stepping into the premises.

The notable mentions are the sausages which were full of herbs, ribeye steak, lamb and fish.
The black bean prok stew is typically Brazilian and its roots trace back to the societal demographics. They were poor and this dish was the best that they could come up with..

Got to apologise that the pics were really bad.. I used my camera-phone as always.


Anyways, I just want to update that im still undergoing the process of my INSTEP application.
Course-matching has been tough but I WILL DO IT.
Pardon me if i may seem sulky/moody/depressed and what-have-you for the past weeks.
INSTEP is an emotional roller-coaster. If you dont believe, can just try applying it.
But the final word is : I AM GONNA PERSERVERE.
For The Lord is my Helper (Heb 13:6) and I shall trust in him.

No comments: