Saturday, October 11, 2008

What i sold my Saturday for...

And the answer is... 2 pairs of Adidas shoes!!!

The other day I was at adidas office to settle my class jersey stuff and sijie saw me..
He asked.. eh help me for the stanchart workshop at vjc this sat leh.. And i was like ..hmm.. then
he said come follow me and we went into the store and he gave me not one.. but two pairs of
shoes! Goodness.. Im so over the moon! =) ! Let me introduce them to you... oh.. but before that.. yah i sold my saturday afternoon for this two pairs of shoes! haha..


My favoured-one : the Kanadia Trail Shoe! Its for adventure racing and it looks super slick like a racer with superb traction that is similar to salomon. Colour also suits me.. super bright! i like it..The next one is the Adistar Control 5. This is the highest range of shoes in the adidas stable.. with adistar on top, supernova and then the normal shoes.. This has double-spoke formotion, making it even better for uneven terrain negotiation. I tried the cushioning that day.. It was like i was walking on pillow cushions.. that good.. :D
They gave 100plus bottles.. and i gave one to coach as well..

Keychains of adidas shoes! It looks cool..
VJC's really nice. They have nice treehouses there(yup really build around trees) and its for students to go up and hangout to chill and stuff. super cool. The whole school has a blend of rustic and modern feel with its infrastructure. What's more, they have big billboards adorned with Adidas catchlines and an astroturf to boot.
Their PE department is amazing, HOD's really organised and the department is so united. All wear some attire,courtesy of adidas and they have so many activities together. The leader of a department is SO SO important. I really think being in a JC PE dept is so different from a Sec Sch PE dept. The level of zai-ness is so evident in the JC side. They can do so much more. I really want to be part of such a wonderful PE programme. God-willing, I am inclined to want to join a JC in future !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shoes! It was a good sale of ur Saturday :)

Runnaholic-foodie said...

Haha.. Thanks! Yup I also think it looks sui ah.. haha. eh have you finished watching the taiwanese drama? I want to watch also....

robert said...

Fabulous design..! I too got a pair of Adidas Adistar Control 5 shoes .