Friday, October 17, 2008

Adidas Kanadia Featured in Runners World

My trail running/adventure racing shoe, the adidas kanadia was featured in this month's runners' world magazine. As the headline goes: " At last! A trail shoe that really performs" Hmm.. about that, i think i really need to test and find out myself. Im actually damn happy to own a shoe that is featured in a reowned running magazine. Haha.





Went for Biology field trip to Sungei Buloh yesterday to visit the Mangrove swamps. I wanted to upload the pics here and at facebook. However, the file sizes were too big for the comfort of blogger.. Sad.. Cant post up the pics. I had fun though! Taking so many pics and also enjoyed the field trip. We saw many things and also had many people sinking into the mud.

It ignited all my adventure spirit in me.. Reminded me of my korbu days.. I bashed through fresh trails to avoid getting stuck in mud.. but got lots of spider webs though.. I really want to go back to my mountain climbing days man..

Had dinner with Jamin and Jeremy at Canopy Garden Dining restaurant at bishan park (looks like Bali) and ambience was great. Food was average though (again the pics were too big in size)Sigh.. I wish i could upload them.

Tomorrow im running the REAL RUN for my unit. PHQ PTIs ! I hope not to let them down.. 15km.. hmm.. shall update more in the next post!

No comments: