Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Presentation Rocked!

Thank God for today's presentation! It finally marked the closure of ed psyche 1 and also submitted my assignment! Shiokness.. Anways.. Just had a spark of creativity to do a talk-show based on my scenario. The scenario states that Mr Wong is an incompetent teacher who cannot undesrtand and control his class.

So I was the talk show host and interviewed him. To make it funny, I stated that there are 3 teachers who won this year's President's teacher's award then on the other end of the spectrum. Mr Wong won the "si beh suay" award given by the Newpaper's Flame awards. The rest of the class was laughing like crazy and even the tutor waxed lyrical about it. Haha..

Here we were rehearsing at the UID...

Start of the show! I was wearing blazer and felt so scared that the class wouldnt laugh.. To our relief, they found it funny ! Haha.. Im glad..
So here I was.. interviewing how Mr Wong cock-ed up in class...
Kelvin gave his fare share of dumb answers to tickle the crowd...
The girls came in to present the theories..
Our Group with the tutor...

The tutor said that the presentation was an interesting concept and found it hilarious! So happy.. Then She commented that I should be a broadcaster! haha.. Go Mass-comm.. Anyways rest of the classmates feedbacked that our presentation made them and tutor laugh throughout. Good la, not boring can already..
Lunch Pics.. Playing around with the camera..



Thanks be to God, this presentation was so close to FAILURE.. but Thank God that it was successful and the tutor liked it! I enjoyed myself and now have to endure teasing from classmates.. hahaaa..

Weekend Coming !! Shiok ah

No comments: