Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We all need a Wish Bone...

Visited MOF@myizakaya at bugis junction for desserts last friday with fred. We had some red-bean dessert with Japanese Gelato.. We tried the Green tea and the sesame flavour.


Not bad a place for desserts but could give the mains a try next time..


Had a lesson on skeletal structure last friday, interesting excerpt that Dr Teo put up:

  • Wish Bone

- everyone needs hopes, dreams and goals

  • Funny Bone

- everything in life has to be mixed with a dose of humour

  • Back Bone

-give people strength to stand up for what they believe in.

Interesting one though as i second the fact that we really need a wish bone. Something to HOPE for.. Something to dream for.. so that when it happens.. we know exactly what to do..haha

DROWNING in assignments.. sometimes i feel that all these are staring at me waiting for me to choke and trip up.. NO ! I must fight back...Not on my own strength but his.

Psalm 121: 1-2

I lift my eyes to the hills ---Where does my help come from?

My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.

Amen.

No comments: