Saturday, September 6, 2008

Snap back to reality

Frustrated. Took a picture with kelvin at bio lab but can't be posted up.
Well this is week 6 of uni life and im starting to feel it. What's it? well.. IT is stretched...
Yup, im feeling stretched.. must choose positive words to say.. stressed often comes with a negative connotation.

Yah i know im not the only one, everybody's feeling like this right now. But somehow, i find myself being emotionally unstable this days. I dont know why and i cant pin-point one single factor or factors that is causing me to feel this way. Emokid? haha.. perhaps. I have heard that time over radio the other day and maybe that suits alot of people in this time.

Emo-ness, for the uninitiated, is to feel moody and put on a face as though the whole word owes you money or a face where you feel like you want to die..
Well maybe here are some factors..
1. New people
2. New surroundings
3. TONS of work
4. Coping with existing friends
5. Family

Yup, getting to form project groups is not exactly my favourite activity lest i become an object of outcasting. Well, generally natural selection has been kind to me and ive not been rejected in my face.. YET.. haha It is kinda tough but hey no one is denying it.

A friend said " you've got to say no to friends and activities before your results say NO to you"

Haha.. that was in reference to all the activities in school and hall.. good one. I'll bear that in mind.

Just a random thought,

1. Some people in this world live as though people owe them a living.

They are always unhappy,complain and always compare

2. Some people in this world live as though they owe other people a living.

They are always giving, volunteering their time and service to others.

3. Some people just don't live.

They go through life routinely doing things over and over again.

4. Some people live life like they have never done before!

Like those in Hall and uni, crazy buggers who are engaged in every single thing..

Which category are you?

For me, I live life part instinctively, part logically. Well I live for the Lord. =)

No comments: