Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mistakes

Just saw this poster and it hit me that the words actually made so much sense.

It was about MISTAKES

Goes like this.. Everybody makes mistakes but when we do we MUST

1. Admit it
2. Learn from it and
3. Not repeat it again.

Wow. Punchline material man.

Recent events have shown that people do not do all 3 that were mentioned above. That is why so many relationships and people have been destroyed. It is with disdain that i write this post and yet by the same token i am not excluded from it. I have done wrong too. Many times. But I put both hands up and say that i did it. C'mon. what's so difficult? Scared of losing face? Well i guess when push comes to shove, you've just got to do it otherwise when its too late, it will be too late to apologise.

I have learnt alot in recent times. Events have come to shaped me. Even in a netball game, i recognised such fighting spirit, such pain losing and even the courage to put their hands-up to admit they were the second best. Thats why i can salute them. They have got the BALLS. Netballs that is.

And that leaves me feeling more human.

No comments: