Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Views from Pulau NTU

You know they always complain that NTU is super far, super ulu.. Well guess what?! IT really is..Gosh.. The only 2 supper places i know is Ah Fang prata.. and Taman Jurong BCM.. If no car really quite jialat..and that blackie siao one.. can get hungry at 12midnite... wells anyways put up some pics for views..

This pic was found at the NTU sports club booth during CCA week under events: X-physique 2008.
The pic on the left which shows the guy in the blue helmet is yours truly.. Then on the right.. Our team just reached the finishing line... I asked them if i could buy the pics.. They gave me a blur look..Now all u 4D punters out there... This is my room number.. haa Do share ur winnings with me if there's any.. And my room mate is none-other...... than Alfred!! No.. Its a black one.. JVR... He's an official squatter already.. No more illegal stuff.. And this is my table.. Go figure out what's there..



This is our room.. With 2 beds.. 2 guitars.. everything oso 2.. only laptop got one.
Neat and tidy beds. Like Stand-by Bed..

Next up is my School. The Physical Education and Sports Science Academic Group.
Here's a view of the MPH and astroturf from block 5 of NIE.

Thats about it for now. Essays coming up.. Assignments piling up.. My roomates sleep-talks.. Just yesterday he said: What indian woman?! I dowan!!!
Tell me lah.. How to sleep in peace.....

1 comment:

Wolfie said...

Your pics bring back fond memories! I once took a picture of the hockey pitch from the same place and angle as yours! My gf used to stay at hall 15 too.

Btw, NTU Odac need to join one meh? Just go for their activities can leow right...unless you want to join the main comm. Speaking of which, maybe you should, if you want to earn points and continue staying in hall all the way...