Monday, August 4, 2008

Hall 15 and 1st day of School

First tribute goes to Coach Teng for supplying me with this 4 year old precious lap-top that has seen its glorious heydays in SMU @ bukit timah campus.


Today is the first day of school and went for some lectures in PE. One of it is intro to PE by Mr K. Now I know why he is so well-liked.. because he's so funny and such a nice person! Printed out all the notes and time-table and getting ready to be a mugger.

Shifted into hall last night with JVR and we cleaned up for a good 1.5 hrs before we settled in and lights out. Feels funny that so many things are happening at one go in such speed. Hmm, I really pray that in all of these I can still study for God and to truly remember that I am here because of him.

I also now appreciate things at home. Like why i have a HDB to go back to. A kitchen and toilet to walk into within 10 steps from my room. Unlike the common places that i now go. Not complaining, purely just appreciating what i have back at good ol' yishun!


Im still trying to adapt to the new places and the new faces. Prayerfully, things should get going lah. Dear friends who are reading this, please keep me and JVR in prayer. Thanks.

No comments: