Sunday, April 5, 2009

IVP Ultimate (Part 2)







TEAM NTU ULTIMATE FRISBEE !
Its been a great journey being part of this team. From a bunch of newbies this team has grown tremendously and to defy the odds at this IVP has been nothing short of amazing! Thank God for that!
We finished this tournament in joint 3rd position which is extremely good given that we were seeded last at the beginning of the competition.
My objective of joining the team was to enjoy the fellowship and also experience teamwork once again after feeling lonely being a long-distance runner during my JC days.
Im glad to have found this team and it was really emotional as the competition came to an end and it signalled the curtain call for this team. Well.. I hope that it only gets better from here. And I intend to improve greatly by picking up Ultimate at U of A.
Closure of Semester:
Year 1 is coming to an end. In fact only the exams are left of this semester. The assignments, presentations and tests sucked the life outta me. But im more seasoned this time round and coped slightly better.
Closure is a word I feel strongly for a couple of things:
1. Closure of semester
2. Closure of Ultimate Training
3. Closure of Hall Life (yeah I gotta shift out by 30th April)
4.Closure of relationships
As the exams draw near, Im praying for strength, wisdom as well as good memory to aid in my revision. Friends please keep me in prayer.

U of A also just sent me an email to give my campus computing ID! Yay! Which means Im officially a U of A student! Haha.. no more NTU..
My email is akang@ualberta.ca Do drop me emails there!
Prospective Student of University of Alberta

No comments: