Thursday, December 11, 2008

Results !!!

After a long hiatus from taking exams and then exam results.. I just got back my first semester university results ! And I have to say that VERY happy about it. Praise the Lord for it.

For those who know the circumstances that i faced this semester, it has really been such a tough 4 months for me even though i tried my best to enjoy it and lived it to the fullest. I had to handle domestic issues, head the adventure race project, be part of hall sports subcomm and deal with 7 mods.. It was really a handful. but therein shows the faithfulness of God in my life regardless of what happened.

The breakdown:

Intro to PE A-
Growth and Motor dev't A-
Principles of Games A-
Critical Perspectives A-
Educational Psychology B+
Bio Mods B-

Overall cap: 3.88

REALLY thank God. I knew i put in the effort and left it in his hands.. Im very grateful for this grades and will continue to press on from here! To my friends thank you also for supporting me the past semester!

No comments: