Friday, November 28, 2008

NYDC

Today was really busy ! Went to collect medals, pass payment cheque for bikes.. Then met yiting and kelvin for dinner at Bugis. We settled for NYDC coz Kelvin hasnt eaten there before so let him try out.. Had the baked pasta for mains and two desserts which are featured below.. Nothing to shout about really..



The Jedi Mudster : Now this one's good. (My choice) haha.. Chocolate with choc chips on top followed by Macadamia Nut below.. Both flavors tick the boxes..
This one's called "Insatiable" but really it was anything BUT that. We were sick of it after 3 scoops.. It was way too sweet and confusing for us to even distinguish what the dish was about. Nonetheless we finished it and ended up with a sugar rush..


Tomorrow's the pre-race briefing! My first time being a race director and giving a pre-race briefing.. Kinda anxious but I'll just give it my best shot. All the components of the race have fallen into place and I really hope that the execution of the RACE will be done smoothly.

Things at home haven taken a dip down south. Im really sick of it. I want to just get away from all this nonsensical drama that has bugged me for the past 7 years of my life. Possible? Nah.. I think it'll be like this.. I wont go to the extent of saying LIFE sucks and why do I get this all the time.. (quite close though) BUT I need to BREAK OUT. HELP.

No comments: